My Dear Child,
There are some changes you need to make in your life. When you make these changes, I can fulfill My promise to give you peace, joy, and happiness in this life.
Please do these things every day, and you will have joy, peace, and happiness every day:
- QUIT WORRYING: Have you forgotten that I am here to take all your burdens and carry them for you? Let Me.
- PUT IT ON THE LIST: When a problem needs to be taken care of, put in on the list. No, not your list. Put it on My to-do list. Let Me be the one to take care of it. I can take care of anything you put into My Hands. (I also take care of a lot of things for you that you never even realize.)
- TRUST ME: Once you’ve given your burdens to me, quit trying to take them back. Leave them with Me and forget about them. Have faith that I will take care of all your needs, your problems, and your trials.
- TALK TO ME: I love you. I want to hear your voice. I want you to include Me in on the things going on in your life. I want to hear about your friends and family. Prayer is simply you having a conversation with Me. I want to be your dearest friend. I want to help you. All you have to do is ask.
- HAVE FAITH: I can see a lot of things from here that you can’t see from where you are. Have faith in Me that I know what I’m doing and that I will always do what’s best for you.
- BE PATIENT: Trust in My timing, for My timing is perfect.
- BE KIND: Be kind to others because I love them as much as I love you.
- LOVE YOURSELF: As much as I love you, how can you not love yourself? You were created by Me for one reason only–to be loved and to love in return. I am a God of love. Love Me. Love your neighbor. But also love yourself. It makes My heart ache when I see you criticizing or condemning yourself. You are very precious to Me. Never forget how much I love you.
- FORGIVE: Forget every wrong. Cancel the debts. Let them all go.
- VISIT ME: Come to My House often. Spend time with Me there. Feel at Home. Everything I have there is yours. Take whatever you need. Share it with others when you leave. Share your joy with those who need encouragement. Share your faith with those who have none. Share Me with everyone you know. Give them this list.